Friday, March 1, 2013

Monster Jam

My good friend, Melissa, texted me a month or so ago and said if Monster Jam came to our town, we had to go. I didn't really think much of it until the next day I saw a commercial for it. Dave and I talked about it, and since we aren't going on a big family vacation this year, we decided to take the boys to a few extra-fun events this Spring/Summer. So, last Saturday we dropped Crew off at my sisters and headed to Cowboys Stadium to attend the ever-anticipated Monster Jam. It did not disappoint. Even I enjoyed it!!






These trucks were HUGE, LOUD, and ALL-BOY. You know, I'm sorta digging the whole "mom of boys" thing. And to be honest, I'd WAY rather attend Monster Jam than a production of the Nutcracker!

If you have boys, have them watch this video. I guarantee they'll love it!

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

I'm so glad you went!! Your pics are so much better than mine!!