Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mavs!

Dave and I went to the Mavs game on Friday night. It was a great night out, as always when we go see our Mavs. The unfortunate part of the evening was that we lost....that's probably the 1st game in at least 5 years that we've been to when they lost. I have to say, it's much more fun when we win! But, it was still a good time out together.
Go Dirk!

Mavs Maniacs are right behind us, which provides lots of entertainment throughout the evening!

Ok, now for a little rant. The picture below is one of my biggest pet peeves. WHY do people come to a MAVS game in stilettos? I understand wanting to get dressed up for a fun night out. But, this is a SPORTING EVENT, people. Wear your Mavs jersey, jeans, and tennis shoes. Get into the action. Stop trying to show off your fancy shoes. I will admit that it's pretty funny watching these ladies try to walk up and down the steps to get to/from their seats, all the while carrying their nachos and hotdogs. Come on people, take a night off from the heels!


2 comments:

Tasha said...

That always makes me laugh when I see women who do that.

Unknown said...

Was it Stephanie? :-)