Friday, October 5, 2012

ONE

The fastest year of my life just came to a close. Wow. I can't believe baby Crew is now 1 year old! What a great year it's been with our sweet little guy.

We got to celebrate yesterday with lots of family. I had intended on making a big dinner for everyone with homemade cupcakes, but with being so sick for so long, those plans went out the window. We went out for dinner with everyone, and came home for presents and Bundtinis for dessert.
William and Hudson were so excited to wrap presents for Crew:

First things first: Crew had to get his new chair!

Yummy dessert!

Getting help from brothers and cousins!



He wanted to grab the candle!

"You're really going to let me eat this whole thing???"

"Don't mind if I do!"





Happy Birthday, little man! We love you, and we look forward to seeing what this next year brings.

3 comments:

Katie Henry said...

I cant believe he is 1!!!! adorable little guys!

Melissa Batusic said...

So sweet and I also can not believe he's one!! Incredible! And I haven't even met him yet :(

Sara said...

Happy birthday to Crew!! So sweet and I love his haircut!! You look beautiful too!! :)