Friday, March 11, 2011

Troublemakers

I got my new iPhone 4 in the mail today, right as we were finishing our lunch. The boys wanted to go outside to play, so I thought that would be a good opportunity to get it all set up, while watching them from the comfort of my couch in the living room.

It's a nice warm day out, so I guess they thought it would be fun to play in the water. After about 10 minutes of that, I told them no more. They were getting wet, and things were getting messy out there. About 10 minutes later, I look outside and they are dousing themselves in MUD, all the while chanting "we are bad. we are throwing mud. etc. etc."

I was not a happy mommy, but I knew what I needed to do: take pictures.


I was going to make them suffer the consequences by putting them under the faucet outside with cold water. But the mud was too caked on...they need hot water. So, I stripped them down (and then they took that opportunity to pee in the grass... ugh) and took them straight to my shower.

As of now, they are in sleepyland, and I'm crossing my fingers for a long one today!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

You need to bring them over one day and all four can get dirty and muddy together.....that is just what BOYS do! I love the pictures.
And as for the naps.....you are blessed that they still take one.

Allison said...

Josie would have been right there with them but in her dress!

Melissa Batusic said...

Wow! I really wish we lived closer together!! My boys can get pretty muddy too!! BTW, did one of your kids have a tigger toothbrush while you all visited here?

Anonymous said...

I would have said it all good "clean" fun if it wasn't for all of the "we are bad..." chanting. Should've hosed 'em just for fun!