Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Keeping busy!

We have had a very busy month, and our September is looking just as busy! I have tried numerous times to post pics of our latest adventures, but for some reason blogger will not accept pics! So, words will have to do...

We started August with a road trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama. My best friend, Ashley, invited us along on their family vacation. It was amazing! The boys loved being beach bums for a week, and I enjoyed the relaxation. Plus, it's always a blast to hang out with Ashley and her crew!

We're still enjoying near-daily visits to the pool. While I'm ready for a break from this heat, I do love taking the boys to the pool. I guess once it gets cool around here, we'll be taking daily trips to our neighborhood park.

This weekend we are headed to Oklahoma for my Grandma's 85th birthday party. I am very much looking forward to seeing lots and lots of family. We are also taking William to Kiddie Park-- an amusement park geared towards kids his age. I went there when I was a kid, and rides are still only $.25 each!

I will save our upcoming September escapades for another post...

No comments: