Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm wild, don't judge me

I have to preface this by saying that it wasn't my idea. My sister, Tasha, has been wanting to get her nose pierced for quite some time (about 5 years). I've never had an aversion to nose piercings, but I've never had the desire to have one. Not long ago, as she was lamenting NOT having one...it sort of started to intrigue me.
This past weekend we were at the wedding of my 2nd cousin...in Alabama. (Don't crazy things always happen in Alabama? :-)) My parents, brother and his wife, Paige, Tasha and I all went out for it. Husbands stayed home with the kiddos.

Friday night at the rehearsal dinner, we all got to talking about getting our noses pierced (spurred on by my brother, of course). I also want to say, no alcohol was involved. So, Saturday after lunch, we took the plunge. It was V.E.R.Y. painful. The painful part didn't last very long, but while it did last -- OUCH!!! I like it more than I thought I would. In 2 weeks, I can change it out to a much smaller one...I got myself the cutest little diamond-- barely bigger than a speck of glitter.

Just a little bling to my face...

1 comment:

Ange said...

Woah Meg! Way to go! I have to admit...I'm shocked you went for it :)
So I finally made a blog. How do I add the "Blogs I Read" column on the right like you?