Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bubbles!!!


One of my very best friends, Hannah, and her family came to visit us last week. Hannah and I were good friends when I lived in England. We only get to see each other every couple of years, so it is always such a treat to spend time together. She has a precious little girl, Ella, and we got to meet her for the first time. Hannah met William when he was just 7 months old, and of course, this was her first time to meet Hudson. The kids had a blast together. We were so busy catching up and having fun, that I didn't get very many pictures...especially not of us together!! But, these were just too cute. I bought a new thing of bubbles at Gymboree (highly recommend), and the kids had a blast chasing the bubbles and trying to get them all popped. They even tried to catch them in their mouths!

It was such a fun week, and I hope we get to see each other again soon!




No comments: